WHAT IS PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT?

Personality should be defined from two perspectives.
First, there is personality from the inside, which is called identity. This is the person you think you are and it is best defined by your hopes, dreams, aspirations, goals, and intentions - i.e., your values.
 Second, is the personality from outside called reputation. This is the person that others think you are and is best defined by the five factor model - i.e., in terms of self - confidence, sociability, integrity, charm and creativity, or their opposites. There are often important disparities between a person's identity and his / her reputation, and the size of the disparity is related to career success.
“I” REPRESENTS SELF
When you say I, you are, in effect, summing up everything about yourself – your likes and dislikes, fears and virtues, strengths and weaknesses.
The word ‘I’ is what defined you as an individual, as a person separate from all others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

COEDUCATIONS | Copyright 2009 | Blogger Template by Author | .PRIVACY POLICY and Disclaimer