Union public service comission has announced the recruiment for the posts of Combined defence services examination I 2013 notification available. These recruitment has notification , online application , eligible qualification , applying process , name of post as in number of vacanies , hall tickets and important dates has published in the main official website of UPSC and UPSC online. As per the notification as in indian military , Indian naval ,air force and officers traing academys.This Combined Defence Services Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 17th February, 2013 .
Fee :
Excepting SC/female/st other than people have to pay : Rs.200/-
payment deposting in any branch of SBI State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore.
Qualification :
For I.M.A and Officer :
People should completed its degree or equivalent of a recognized university .
For indian naval academy :
People should completed its degree in engineering or equivalent of a recognized university .
For Air force academy :
People should completed its 10+2 or equivalent Approved by the board .
Apply procedure :
People should visit official at website : http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ and http://www.upsc.gov.in/ . you must fill Part-I Registration and obtain a valid Registration-Id after filling up Part-II Registration .
Important dates :
Online application starts : 10.11.2012
Online application ends : 10.12.2012
Sir,
ReplyDeleteI am Sunil.From Salem(TN). Sir I want to attend CDS Examination. so how can I get application form .
this is online application process . visit this website : http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ . you must fill Part-I Registration and obtain a valid Registration-Id after filling up Part-II Registration .
Delete